Art-Competition.net: Announces a call to artists/photographers for a “Semi-Annual Open Group Exhibit” at G25N’s online gallery that will consist of ten artists/photographers’ work. Submission deadline: 02/09/15 (Midnight EST).
Artists/Photographers are invited to submit work from now through February 9, 2015. There is no limit on the number of entries; the curator and judges will choose 2 to 5 images from each of the ten selected artists/photographers that will be in the group exhibit.
Theme and Selection: There is “no theme” for this exhibition it is open to all subject matter. The curator and judges will select work based on the uniqueness of the vision conveyed, the quality of execution and how clearly the artist’s individual technique/style is presented in each work. Entries must be two-dimensional artwork created in any medium such as painting, drawing, digital, collage, photography, etc. The work can be expressed from realism to abstraction.
About: Gallery 25N was established in 2002 and has partnered with Art-Competition.net in a joint mission to provide emerging and established artists with exposure through extensive marketing of their work and accomplishments. These competitions and gallery exhibits help support the free “DrawingAndPaintingLessons.com”, without any advertisers.
Exhibit: Opens February 26, 2015 at G25N’s online gallery. This is a Group Exhibit consisting of ten Artists/Photographers selected from the entries with the curator’s selection of 2 to 5 images from each artist. The exhibit will be featured on G25N’s website for 6 months
Awards: Gallery25N.com & Art-Competition.net will co-market the ten artists and their artwork in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways.
• Invitations: Electronic invitations for the online exhibit’s opening will be sent to the combined clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 12,000 recipients.
• Press Release: Extensive press release announcements will be sent out for the opening. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists’ work.
• Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibit will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event listings not only provide timely promotions of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
• Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, Artist Website Pro and Gallery 25N’s social media-marketing network via LinkedIn, Pintrist, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, etc.
• Art Market Newsletter: The Artists and the exhibition will be featured in Artist Website Pro’s “Art Market News” with over 16,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers.
• Online Presence: The exhibit will remain live and featured on G25N’s online gallery for 6 months, with back links to the artists’ websites.
• Video Marketing: A video will be created of the artists work in the exhibit and published on Gallery 25N’s website, YouTube Channel and Social Media outlets.
Entry Fee and Submissions
Entry Fee: $35 for 4 entries and $10 for each additional entry. There is no limit on the number of additional entries that can be submitted for the curators’ consideration.
Payments: All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal.
Prospectus Link: http://art-competition.net/G25N-Semi-Annual_Open_Group_Exhibit.cfm
Art Call: G25N’s First Semi-Annual (no theme) Group Exhibit