Venue: Samuel L. Freeman Gallery 2639 South La Cienega Blvd. (near Cullen Street), Los Angeles, CA 90034 Exhibition Dates: May 16 – May 18, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily Free to the public For more information, call 646-227-0690 or email email@example.com Website: http://visitmacauchina.com/macauart.html Additional details: On May 16, 2014, … Continue reading
- Venue: New York Academy of Art (NYAA) – 111 Franklin Street, New York, NY 10013 (btwn Church and West Broadway); nearest subways are 1, 2, or 3 to Franklin or Chambers; A, C, E, or 6 train to Canal
- Exhibition Dates: April 25 – May 6, 2014 from 2:00 – 8:00 p.m. daily (except on Wednesdays)
- Free to the public
- For more information, call 646-227-0690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://visitmacauchina.com/macauart.html
- Additional details: Last December, the Macau Government Tourist Office hosted ten U.S.-based artists, comprised of photographers, videographers, illustrators, and painters on a four-day visit to Macau. During the trip, the artists had the opportunity to explore Macau on their own, and upon return to the U.S., created several paintings, drawings, videos, and photographs inspired by their trip. Beginning on April 25, the Macau Government Tourist Office (MGTO) will host an exhibition entitled “Classic Macau: Artwork Inspired By Macau” at the Wilkinson Gallery at New York Academy of Art (NYAA) featuring artwork created by U.S.-based artists inspired by Macau, China that will run through May 6, 2014. The exhibit at the Wilkinson Gallery will feature approximately 50 pieces of artwork, including videos, paintings, drawings, and photographs inspired by Macau. This multi-media exhibit, will enable attendees to experience Macau’s extraordinary architecture, heritage, and culture through a variety of mediums. The exhibit will be open to the public for viewing throughMay 6, 2014 from 2:00 – 8:00 p.m. daily (except on Wednesdays) at the NYAA.
Linus Galleries would like to invite you to join us Friday, February 8, 2013 from 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm for the opening reception of the Emanation Art Exhibition (by appointment February 9-17, 2013)
The Emanation Collective Art Exhibition combines the art themes Patterns, Motion, Angles & Curves, Emotion, and Shadows to bring a visually diverse exhibition. The artworks chosen for Emanation compliment and play off each other with both their subject matter (what is seen) and their various layers of meaning. The art exhibition reflects an outward reaching motion that beings with Emotion and ends with Angles and curves. Emanation begins with the inner emotional state and ends with what is perceived.
There will be a live drawing demonstration by talented Hollywood artist, Dan Pyle
Adam Clement, Alexander Landerman, Anupama Jain, Azadeh Hussaini, Benjamin Sandness, Carlos Grasso, Cassie Walker, Dan Pyle, Eun Hye Kang, Frana Baruch, Geo Rhode, Ivan Lofstrom, Jamal deJong, Joe Winograd, Jun-Jun Sta.Ana, Kristina Chan, Lena Kaellberg, Leon Vanella, Leroy Lee, Lynn Patron, Marcos Armitaje, Marge Rector, Mary Kay Stam, Matt Zigler, MickyGirardi, Myra/Sydna Feely/ Lattermann
For more information, please email Linus Galleries at Info@LinusGallery.com