The Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists
Application window: September 1-30, 2014
Award amount: 2 grants up to $5000 each
Contact email: email@example.com
The Fund considers proposals from professional artists who have secured tangible prospects for advancing their careers, but lack sufficient financial resources to capitalize on those opportunities. Examples include but are not limited to: the completion of work due to a gallery, museum, or private collection, the transportation of work or of the artist to an exhibition of that artist’s material, the management of logistical or technical requirements to realize a project, etc. The Fund does not support performance, literary or commercial work.
Who Should Apply?
Professional painters, artists working on paper and sculptors who:
- Employ traditional media, not including photography, film or video.
- Have received opportunities to exhibit their work
- Are pursuing specific opportunities for which support from The Fund would make a tangible difference
- Fiscal Sponsor: The Fund cannot make awards to individuals.
- Artist Statement
- Request for Support, including a detailed proposal and images, if available
- Examples of previous work
- Supporting materials, if relevant (letter of intent from a gallery, commission statement, referrals, references, etc.)
Visit clarkhulingsfund.org to find out more information about our 2014 grant cycle and make sure you sign up for the “Fund” email listserv to receive important updates and deadline reminders.